Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome!


my dearest people and readers of this blog.
its almost unbelievable, that im starting now with this new and exciting adventure.
i want to write in my blog about beautyful things and living, good and healthy food, family and friends and we will see, what else will come along.
in the last months and years i developed more and more a desire to surround myself with beauty and good things and people. specially since we are living in an area of germany, where there is not a lot of sense for things like that.
i will write my blog in english, since very many of my friends are English-speaking. my english is not really perfect, so please forgive me, if some phrases are not right. i hope i will not make any embarrassing mistakes :-).
so before we will start i want to thank liz mannchen. shes a very good friend and had the idea to start this blog. she once made a comment, that the coffee table  in our kitchen was looking like the table in the peter pan movie. so, thank you, liz, for the idea and for loving me!
also a big thank you to my husband jan schlegel. he had the idea for the blogs name. so he found the laundry pin, and a little later he added the pink. i think he thought im a pink one. i love you.

im also very thankful to my dear son benedikt schlegel. he does all the computer stuff, because computers hate me. he is incredibly patient and encouraging. your a special one.
and finally i want to thank my son jonathan and his friends, my daughter amelie and her friends, the rest of the family and our many dear friends who are always welcome in our home and at our table.







Thanks for being with me. please let me know what you think.  im also thankful for new ideas. more will come soon. exciting!



2 comments:

  1. Ute! beautiful blog. You have such great style and taste. I can't wait to see what you put on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete